Q. My professor told me I plagiarized on my report, but I don't know what I did wrong. Is there a way to figure it out?


The first stop should always be your professor. Professors are there to help you do well in your college classes. If you need help with citing or locating the original material, you can make an appointment with a librarian. The University Writing Center can also assist you as you revise your report.

  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2018
  • Views 112
  • Answered By Cathy Beadlecomb

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0