Q. Who is behind Health InfoNet of Alabama?
Major partners of Health InfoNet include:
- the UAB Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
- the University of South Alabama Biomedical Library
- the Alabama Health Libraries Association
- the Alabama Public Library Service, and
- the State Health Planning and Development Agency.
In addition to the local funding provided by the library partners, the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Southeastern/Atlantic Region provides generous grant support for Health InfoNet activities. There is also an advisory panel for Health InfoNet that includes practicing and retired physicians and nurses, faith-based health ministry leaders, and library and public health agency leaders from around the state.