Q. Does the library have state and/or federal tax forms available for the public?


The UAB Libraries do not provide state or federal tax forms.

Tax forms are available from the Alabama Department of Revenue and the Internal Revenue Service.

Tax forms are also available at local U.S. Postal Service offices and local public libraries.


  • Last Updated Aug 14, 2017
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Dorothy Ogdon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0