Q. What should I do if something goes wrong with my print job or if money is incorrectly subtracted from my BlazerBucks account?


If you need a refund for a printing job, you can request it from WEPA by following these instructions.

The CampusCard office is in charge of refunds to your Blazer Bucks card. If you need a refund for something that does not involve your WEPA account (like a problem that occurred with a copier), you can call the CampusCard office at 996-6273.

  • Last Updated Aug 15, 2017
  • Views 13
  • Answered By Dorothy Ogdon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0